Resources for Teachers
We have collected the following Internet resources to assist our visitors seeking more information about services, supplies, and Yoga teacher training.
Teacher Insurance Companies:
- Yoga Insurance - The National Association of Complementary and Alternative Medicines provides cosmetic insurance, salon insurance, beauty shop insurance, Fitness instructor insurance, Yoga teacher insurance, esthetician insurance, and cosmetology insurance to CAM professionals.
Information, Supplies & Materials
- Go Green Mats - Our green mats benefit the environment and your health alike. Our mats will give you a mind of peace, while also giving you peace of mind knowing your mat is eco-friendly!
- A2Z - Everything about asanas, mudras and pranayama techniquess. A practical and inspirational site for anyone who wants to promote harmony and well-being in their life. Find the A to Z of a Yogic lifestyle over here.
- Insight: Yogic Information - Insight is your independent resource for information.
- ABC-of-Yoga: The Complete Information Site - A Complete Site with: Information, Exercise, Breathing (Pranayama), Meditation, Beginner Guide, Diet and Health, Beginner and Advanced Techniques. All you need to start practicing.
- Meditation Generation: presents Pilates, Yogic, and Mediation Products. We believe that these three techniques when combined offer the practitioner a more well rounded profound awareness and development of the mind/body/spirit.
- Yoga-ez….your natural and fitness home: Serving the World – Where Yogic studies and Life meet in Harmony
- Life Style: Posters, books, cards, sarongs, and classes.
- www.balanceyoga.biz Relaxing, yet energizing Hatha classes in Sydney, Australia
- Health: Towards health & beauty….. naturally
- Classical : Online training and local classes for teachers and practitioners
- Benefits and classes - Tips, types, benefits, equipment, poses, classes and centers
- Lifestyle - A comprehensive guide. Find information related to the ancient Yogic art and science.
- Calm Kids Yoga - Classes instructed by Kristie Averill at 569 High St, Dedham Square, Dedham, MA.
- Beginners-a-practical-guide.com: For beginners – a practical guide provides quality information for beginners about how to start pranayama and your Yogic practice at home.