So, You Want to Teach Yoga
Whether you are already teaching Yoga, or seriously considering the rewards of the field, this book is valuable, at any point, in your Yoga teaching career.
“So, You Want to Teach Yoga,” by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, is an e-Book which exposes the secrets behind teaching Yoga. Paul has been teaching Yoga for over 20 years, is an authorized trainer of Yoga teachers, and coaches Yoga instructors worldwide.
Inside, “So, You Want to Teach Yoga,” you will discover what experienced Yoga instructors know from the inside out. Here is an example of some of the subjects covered.
- How to construct a plan to become a Yoga teacher
- Discover some of the biggest mistakes Yoga instructors make
- How to change your career gradually
- What every Yoga teacher should know before teaching a class
- Learn how to legally protect your Yoga teaching practice
- Discover the most common student corrections
- Know how to get into the corporate marketplace
- How to become the most popular Yoga teacher in your area
- Learn the most common assisting tips and guidelines
- Discover some of the biggest myths about teaching Yoga
- Find out how to retain your students longer
- What you should you know about teaching Pregnant Yoga Students
- How to Design Yoga Class Lesson Plans
65 pages / PDF e-Book
Click Here to view product pictures, course material details, order, and shipping information.