Yoga Mentoring for Self-Worth Home Study e-Course
How we derive our feelings, of self-esteem, and feelings of value, is a complex process. It’s quite possible that every life event we have experienced, and everything ever said to us, contributed to our feelings of self-worth.
Suffering from low self-esteem will not only affect our mental well-being – it can affect us physically. Low self-esteem can create stress, anxiety, and physical ailments, along with deep emotional issues.
It’s time for this all to stop. As a Yoga teacher, you realize your students are worthy, wonderful, valuable individuals. They deserve to live up to their full potential, and embrace the wonderful person that is inside.
Here is a short list of the treasures you will discover in this course.
Then, you can pass this knowledge on to your Yoga students and Private clients.
- How to have an overall positive attitude.
- How to value yourself.
- How to be fully convinced of your own abilities.
- How to see yourself as competent and in control of life.
- How to make new friends.
- How to find out if your glass of water is half-full or half-empty.
- What power is responsible for things to happen.
- Why positive and negative are always in conflict.
- How to efficiently deal with worries.
- Why we should forgive and forget.
- How the mind becomes an empowering agent.
- The relationship between the left brain and the right brain.
- How new things, and challenges, help in training the mind for positive thinking.
- The power of negative thoughts.
- The power of positive thoughts.
- The difference between learning inside the classroom and learning outside the classroom.
- What the 4th basic need of man is according to Maslow’s heirarchy of needs.
- What is wrong with life being full of surprises and exciting moments.
- What the quotation, “All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind” means.
- Where the clash of positive and negative thoughts begin.
- Why it is good to plan the day ahead.
- Why our minds should focus on the brighter things in life.
- How to reach your objectives in life.
- How the mind becomes unbiased towards any impression.
- Why we should prefer the positive power of thinking rather than the negative one.
- The difference between mind and matter.
- How our mind does what our five senses cannot perform well.
- Why we should detach from the outcome of things.
Yoga Mentoring for Self-Worth is a 30-hour correspondence course, which you can instantly download in PDF format; includes complete instructions and an exam. It also contains ”Yoga the Cornerstone of Self-Worth” e-Book.
Graduates will receive a diploma suitable for framing.
Plus, included with this course are two more bonus e-Books
(a $29.00 value), “The Self-Worth crash course” and
“I Can. Therefore, I will” for building self-confidence.
Certified Yoga teachers may use this e-Course for Continuing Education credits. Registered Yoga Teachers can study this course for Yoga Alliance non-contact Continuing Education Credits (CEC units).
Click Here to view product pictures, course material details, order, and shipping information.