Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box BASIC
This is the 200-hour version of our most popular Yoga instructor certification course!
1. You’ll get two foundational texts, containing 909 pages of information about asana (Yoga posture), meditation, pranayama, bandhas, chakras, and kriyas. You’ll become familiar with every aspect a Hatha Yoga teacher should know about teaching classes to the public. The first text covers 190 different asanas.
2. On top of all of this, we’ll also include one Instructional Yoga DVD, with 156 minutes of information, designed to teach you all the asanas and Pranayama techniques you need to know for teaching Hatha Yoga at a professional level.
3. There is an additional Yoga Anatomy Book with information of specific interest to teachers. This will help you to understand and manage safety issues, effectively, in your own classroom.
The Yoga Anatomy Book includes hours of in-depth lectures, demonstrations, and special features on human anatomy, as it relates to practice.
The focus of the book is comparative skeletal anatomy: understanding the underlying skeletal structure of the body, how the shapes and sizes of the bones differ significantly from person to person, and how to use that knowledge in gaining a much deeper understanding of our individual practices.
You will discover the key concepts of compression, tension, proportion, and orientation, with the help of a wide range of students. These concepts help us to understand why no two people will ever experience the same asana in exactly the same way. This light-hearted, yet provocative approach will challenge many misconceptions about Yoga training, while providing the foundation for the development of a truly personal practice, grounded in safety and respect.
Highlights from this book include:
- Hours of presentations, comparisons, and special features
- Interactive Skeleton feature as an anatomy study aid
- Bonus lecture: differences among real human femur bones
- Q&A: Real yoga teachers ask Paul common questions about anatomy and asana
- Tension vs. Compression
- The Eight Major Joints of the Body: an overview using comparative anatomy
- The Shoulder vs. the Spine
- The Femur and the Pelvis
- The Importance of Skeletal Proportion
- Orientation to Gravity
4. Included is a Yoga Business Secrets DVD to help you fly by the learning curve and put your own Yoga business on the fast track to success.
5. You’ll also receive Aura Wellness Center’s “Yogic Relaxation CD” a $15.95 value, for personal use, and a handy learning tool. When you first listen to this CD, you will feel very relaxed. This is the initial purpose, but since you will be teaching guided relaxation and meditation, as part of your classes, you can also use this CD to improve your cueing skills.
After regular practice with this CD, you will also develop your own cueing techniques when guiding friends, family, and your students, through a relaxation sequence or meditation.
In summary, you have a complete 200-hour Yoga teacher training program, resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your teaching career, and enough business tools to launch a successful business.
Bonus #1: Yoga Teacher Training Manual (e-Book PDF)
You’ll get our highly-rated, 105-page, Yoga instructor training manual, which will give you an overview of the program, including valuable teacher tips, useful Sanskrit terms, an ethics agreement, and an independent research section. Your teacher study guide also contains more useful information about chakras, mudras, and bandhas.
Bonus #2: The Meditation Chronicles e-Book (e-Book PDF)
The Meditation Chronicles e-Book is a $20 value. This simple, but comprehensive, 26-page e-Book, is full of tips and explanations, which take the mystery out of meditation.
You will discover how to practice meditation methods, which include mantra, mindfulness, and breath.
You will gain the skills to meditate, without any extra added dogma. Below is just a sample of what you can expect to receive.
- What you need to practice meditation.
- Benefits of meditation practice.
- Tips to help you perfect your meditation practice.
Also included are step-by-step instructions to breath awareness meditation and a resource guide. You will enhance your personal meditation practice and be able to help your students to do the same.
Click Here to view product pictures, course material details, order, and shipping information.