Welcome to The Yoga Teacher Training Forum Archive - A Collection of Various Yoga Topics
The Forum is Now Closed and Will Remain as an Information Archive.
For New Updates and Conversations, We Now Have a Public Facebook Group Located Here
Please consider registering
This seems like I'm drawing up a wish list, but here gs.
1. Beyond basic Yoga teacher certification, do you see an advantage in have more enhanced credentials?
Only if I picked up a specialty course like Chair Yoga, Prenatal, Kids, etc. I don't see a RYT as any value and not having one never held me back from a teaching position.
2. What are you looking for in a Yoga teacher association?
One that understands most yoga teachers are women with families, jobs, and lots of responsibility. Yoga teachers need a hand - not a spanking.
3. What do you dislike about Yoga teacher associations?
Who do these people think they are? Most of us are already raising kids so we don't need an organization to play big mama.
4. What is your concept of an ideal Yoga teacher credential?
One that is from an organization that supports you even after you have a yoga teacher certification.
5. What is your concept of an ideal Yoga teacher association?
This is simialr to what i wrote above. An organization that supports its graduates, even after we finish yoga teacher training.
Most Users Ever Online: 340
Currently Browsing this Page:
Yoga Paul: 138
Don Briskin: 69
Guest Posters: 48
Administrators: Meredith, Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, Paul