Yoga Teacher Training Forum
Yoga Instructors: Would you like to network with fellow teachers worldwide? Here is a resource to find answers for every possible question regarding continuing education, improving your classes, student safety and much more.
April 27, 2015
I have never witnessed any abuse of yoga students, but have heard of verbal abuse used as tools for disciplne.
1. If a teacher shows his or her ego in a class - Get out of there!
2. You can see these personalities attract like magnets anywhere. Some people want a spanking. " title="Laughing" />
3. An abusive personality will telegraph itself and wait for an invitation.
4. Why would any intelligent person hang out for that?
5. If you still want a spanking see a psychiatrist or a psychologist. Please get help.
6. If you don't know what I'm talking about; that's Okay, you don't have any worries.
Most Users Ever Online: 178
Currently Browsing this Page:
Yoga Paul: 138
Don Briskin: 69
Guest Posters: 39