Yoga In Practice e-Book
by: Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500
Loaded with information about a variety of Yoga subjects. Learn how Yoga can be practiced anywhere, at any time, in any shape or form.
The following is a short list of what you will discover inside “Yoga in Practice.”
- The Impact of Yoga Teachers on Society
- How to Speak with Mindfulness
- How to Project Happiness
- How to Live in the Present Moment
- What is Perfect Yoga
- Tips for Helping Negative People
- Yoga and Anger Management
- Solutions for Depressed People
- How to Train Your Mind for Empowerment
Also included are brief explanations of the lesser known and sometimes misunderstood forms of Yoga. These forms are common inside India, but are rarely seen outside of India.
34 pages / PDF e-Book
This book is a $19.95 Value – FREE, when you sign up for Aura’s Yoga Teacher Training Community. Use the opt-in box to the right.