Welcome to The Yoga Teacher Training Forum Archive - A Collection of Various Yoga Topics
The Forum is Now Closed and Will Remain as an Information Archive.
For New Updates and Conversations, We Now Have a Public Facebook Group Located Here
Please consider registering
Here is my spin.
1. A little. It helps to have a specialty certification, but I don't think you need more than one or two certifications.
2. An honest group of yogis that really practice what they tell everyone else to practice.
3. We are missing an example of good leadership right now. It would be good to see the real person who is making rules and policies.
4. There is no such thing. It is the right of any school to refuse an outside yoga teacher credential. You could have a 1000 hour yoga teacher training be rejected by a school that teaches 24 techniques.
5. A Yoga teacher association should walk their own talk and they should have consistent answers. Some organizations never write you back - ever. Your phone messages get dropped. Or they cash your check and don't bother to generate your papers for a few more months.
Most Users Ever Online: 340
Currently Browsing this Page:
Yoga Paul: 138
Don Briskin: 69
Guest Posters: 48
Administrators: Meredith, Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, Paul